Monday, September 13, 2010

For New & For Old

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Joe Watts and I am a senior at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. I am a Liberal Studies Arts and Science major with a Film Criticism and Computer Science Web Tech Minor. When I graduate, I want to do something along the lines with video editing. I have created and started a small free lance business called W & W Videos. I have been filming mostly weddings along with other projects for the past 3 years under W & W.
What the W's stand for is Watts and Welch. My business partner is Collin Welch who attends Widener University and is also looking to have a career in video editing.

You can check out my older posts since I created this blog almost 3 years ago. There is a lot of sample videos of the projects that I have done along with other information about W & W Videos.

I also have a web site at http://www.wix.com/joewatts1/wwvideos

Enjoy

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment